Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar). Thick, creamy, rich and delicious with a refreshing lemony sweetness! For more flavor, we added orange zest, lemon juice for even more tanginess, and maple syrup for natural sweetness. Transfer your "soft cheese" into a bowl (discard water) and add all the ingredients besides coconut cream.
That's right, this Lemon No Bake Vegan Cheesecake recipe is made with real ingredients and doesn't require an oven. Raw Vegan Desserts are some of our favorite sweet treats to make in our kitchen. We love that they don't require an oven and that all of the delicious ingredients used are in their purest. You can cook Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar)
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dessicated coconut 🌴.
- You need 1 of banana 🍌.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of raw cashews (soaked overnight to soften).
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted).
- It’s 1 of banana 🍌.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon 🍋.
- Prepare of Optional : Tumeric powder for colour.
Tofu is used to great effect in vegan cheesecakes, but here Aldo mixes it with coconut cream to make a light no-bake cheesecake. Stir until the agar-agar has dissolved. In a food processor, combine the tofu, cream cheese, coconut cream, a splash of vanilla essence, sugar and lemon zest. This dessert is plant-based, gluten-free, easy to make, low-carb, and furthermore refined sugar-free.
Lemon Coconut Vegan Cheesecake – 6 ingredients (No sugar) step by step
- Blend banana. Mix banana with dessicated coconut. Pressed filling into a pan. I used a loaf pan. Baked in 180degrees oven for 20-25 mins. Let cool completely..
- Blend cashews, banana, coconut cream, lemon juice till combined. Add in coconut oil and blend..
- Pour onto cooled crust. Freeze for 4 hours or more..
- To serve, take it out of the freezer for 15-20 mins to thaw. Enjoy!.
Raspberry Lemon and Coconut Cheesecake [Vegan]One Green Planet. I like to scoop it out with an ice cream scoop for that authentic ice cream shape. The recipe is based on my Coconut Ice Cream Recipe, so if you're not following the. Too much sugar and not enough lemon taste. That is why I came up with these lemon coconut squares.