Sig's Rich, Boozy Cranberry Sauce. Great recipe for Sig's Rich, Boozy Cranberry Sauce. I have always found it very difficult to get fresh cranberries where I am, this year I managed though. Wash the fresh cranberries thoroughly add to a pan and bring to boil with the water.
Some of you might be thinking, "but we always eat the canned kind, it's tradition." Shake up your family tradition and make a batch of this Boozy Orange Blossom Cranberry Sauce. Make our boozy cranberry sauce recipe. This homemade cranberry sauce recipe with red wine is a good Christmas dinner side dish for Christmas Day. You can have Sig's Rich, Boozy Cranberry Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Rich, Boozy Cranberry Sauce
- It’s 450 grams of fresh cranberries, washed.
- You need 1 of large cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of runny honey (to taste).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dark brown sugar (to taste).
- It’s 2 tbsp of cherry brandy or other fruit liqueur.
- You need 2 tbsp of port.
Classic, easy and delicious homemade Thanksgiving cranberry sauce! The following is a simple and easy recipe for cranberry sauce, one that you can easily dress up with extras. If you have a favorite way of making yours, please let us know about it in the comments! This basic homemade cranberry sauce is the perfect topping for Thanksgiving turkey.
Sig's Rich, Boozy Cranberry Sauce instructions
- Wash the fresh cranberries thoroughly add to a pan and bring to boil with the water. Ensure that the water does not boil away completely..
- When the berries are soft, mash them down with a fork so that you get a thick pulp or whisk with blender into a soft puree (individual choice).
- Stir in the honey and the sugar(adjust to taste).
- Stir in the port and cherry brandy, mix in well.
- Serve with cold meats, roast Turkey and other meats, smoked fish, crisped and fried vegetables, different kind of cheeses, spread on pancakes or eat with rice pudding, there are many ways you can enjoy this little treat..
In a medium sized saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in the orange juice. Cranberry Sauce Recipe: How to make cranberry sauce the simplest, easiest method. Making your own sauce is really easy, and you can do it a Orange Cranberry Sauce – Holiday Cranberry Sauce – Homemade Cranberry Sauce – Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce – Sig's Rich, Boozy Cranberry. Cranberry Sauced: Pairing Booze and Berries for Thanksgiving. Know that jiggly gelatinous red cranberry stuff?